Tav1912L.jpg (71060 bytes)
1912: At this time the future San Pablo St. was the only road up to the wooden qtrs.by the start of the Sosa Hill path. Tavernilla St. will come up from the Clubhouse, cross San Pablo and go down to the left of the steam plant. Ruins of the closest two wooden houses were to be found behind #790 later. The bleached out area of the photo is looking at the future Amador area.